Things were hectic all day in the office today so we didn’t get a chance to make it down to Gabagoools to record so here are our picks for tonight.
- Gorms – Lakers +9.5 vs Warriors. They’re fast and they shoots.
- Connor – Kansas -5.5 – Kansas off a loss at home with a big bounce back game against Iowa State. Bill Self at home is a force and playing the Jayhawks in Kansas is like sliding an extra loss into the loss column anyways
- Digs – Philly -4 vs Houston. It’s Harden vs all the Sixers on primetime TNT. As long as Embiid and Butler play we are good here.
- Gorms – 76rs -3 vs Rockets. They’re big and the shoots… and they’re fast.
- Connor – Georgetown -1.5 – The Hoyas have been on fire and Mac McClung is my favorite collegiate athlete since Reggie Bush. Hoyas all night long in the District of Columbia tonight and if you’re nervous just take the over.
- Digs – Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova to win. Again my Russian Friends say she is a lock in Australia.
- Gorms – Sharks rout Panthers tonight because they’re fast, and the skate, and they shoots.
- Connor – Portland +5 – They travel to Utah and take on the Jazz but Lillipads and McCollum handle Spidah Mitchell and the Mormons. Joe Ingles may hit a game winner but we’ll take the 5 points for Portland and ride the trail thats been blazed for us.
- Digs – Philly/Houston Under 23.3.5. Just trust me on this one. I know some things.
Good Luck and Salud. Follow our bets here: