This is the exact reason why I didn’t understand Steelers fans not wanting Le’Veon Bell to come back to the team for the last part of the season. Conner got A LOT of touches early in the season and something like this could happen at anytime. Bell would’ve been a very nice insurance policy. Have no fear though, Jaylen Samuels is here.
The good news is that the Steelers have to play the Raiders this week and if they can’t beat the Raiders without James Conner they don’t deserve to make the playoffs anyway. It’s not like Conner has been lighting it up anyways. After rushing for 100 yards in 4 straight games Conner has not broke 65 yards in his last 4. This could be a good thing in that Conner rests for a week, gets his mind right and his healthy for the Patriots game next week. That could also just be the optimist in me coming out.
You piece of shit. I now know why people say that when you break up with someone that you should do it quickly and swiftly instead of dragging your partner along for months at a time giving them hope. It would’ve been fine if #26 would have said i’m not going to play this year because of this, this, and this and I will just be with another team in 2019. That would’ve been fine. Nope, thats not how it was handled. #26 handled it like some kid in junior high who hates his gf but is too scared to break up with her because she gave him his first handjob. Lets recap what he did this year (very short version…. i’m not wasting my time on him)
#26 said he would show up week 1 just like last year…. Nope
#26 said he would show up during the bye week… nope
#26 says Fairwell to Miami ( you had fucking ten weeks to learn how to spell and say goodbye to Miami and your precious jet skis you fuck.)
4. #26 travels all the way to Pittsburgh to play some pick up basketball at an LA fitness. I now have to just assume that he couldn’t find a good pickup game in Miami and only came to Pittsburgh for this.
5. For the first time all year the Steelers report that they expect #26 to report back because I assume he told them he would.
6. #26 decides he’s not coming back because he’s scared James Conner will continue to make him look bad and he’s going to get significantly less money next year.
The dude is not a man of his word and the football gods pay attention to that. They do not take disrespecting the game lightly. He is destined to never do good things again.
I cannot wait for #26 to go to the Jets or to the Browns or Bucs, or Raiders and be absolutely miserable behind Offensive lines that are not even close to the Steelers. Good luck doing your pitter patter bullshit behind any other line. Would be a real shame if teams saw what Conner was doing behind that line and realized #26 shouldn’t be paid more than an average back.
James Conner has exposed #26 and his market value has never been lower. If he was a real man he would’ve showed up for the last 7 games and playoffs to show that he’s better than Conner and still get paid. Would be a real shame if James Conner scores the winning TD in the Super Bowl. That would just be the perfect ending.
I also really hope #26 didn’t turn down 14 million this year because he thinks his way to much auto-tune rap career is going anywhere. His most popular song has 100,000 streams on Spotify. I assume #26 spent weeks and months writing and recording his album to get 100,000 streams. Pat fucked around and wrote a comedy rap about the Sea of Japan and Jim Kong in 2 hours and got 135,000 streams just fucking around lol…. Still a banger. #26 has 0 future in music.
Oh and these are just more lies.
#26 will go down as the most hated Pittsburgh athlete of all time and it’s not even close. Barry Bonds is now allowed back.
First off thats a 10/10 caption. Bravo Jamie. Secondly, Le’Veon is so close to being back I can taste it. No better way for a professional athlete to stay in shape and gain confidence than playing some pick up ball at your local LA fitness against out of shape white dudes.
Le’Veon isn’t dumb. He knows basketball shape is the best shape you can be in. Kuddos to him for swallowing his pride and trying to be the best athlete he can be. It’s a process, Rome wasn’t built in a day. Today Lev is Sandy Lyle calling T’s because his lungs are burning.
Tomorrow Lev is Carlton air mailing hail mary’s from half court.
Thursday Lev is Billy Hoyle inches away from dunking.
Friday Lev is MJ dunking on the Monstars from half court.
Next week Lev is back with the Steelers and is the greatest backup RB in the history of the NFL. What a time to be alive. Welcome back (kind of) Le’Veon. I look forward to defending you from thousands of booing Yinzers.
Before we get started I’d like to state that I am a Yinzer Steeler fan so I am allowed to attack them and make jokes about them. You’re not. Lets continue.
Me being an investigative journalist I decided to connect some dots on a recent Le’Veon Bell tweet. No need to thank me or anything like that, it’s my job and it’s what I was born to do.
Here are some of the reactions to my tweet about Le’Veon possibly returning to the Steelers.
What in the actual fuck is happening? I understand being mad at Le’Veon for holding out even though it is whats in his best interest. I understand LOVING James Conner because there is 0 reason not to. I do not understand not wanting Le’Veon Bell to play for the Pittsburgh Steelers this year.
I’ll address every issue and concern that I’ve heard Yinzers say throughout the season.
1. “Fuck em, we don’t need him. James Conner is better” – Whether you think James Conner is better or not makes 0 difference. You know who is getting replaced if Lev comes back? Stevan Fucking Ridley. Stevan Ridley has 30 yards on the season and fumbles every 3 touches. It can’t just be Conner all season. JAMES CONNER IS HUMAN AND WILL GET TIRED. James is on pace for 378 touches this season. In case you didn’t know thats a lot of touches. Wouldn’t it be nice if when James gets tired you have Le’Veon Bell to come into the game. Wouldn’t that be nice if you had someone that could do things like this?
2. “He’s just going to get hurt or suspended” – Whoooooo Caresssss. If Le’Veon gets hurt then you get your wish and the Steelers are back to just Conner. Don’t see an issue there. Also Le’Veon is not going to get suspended, he’s trying to get PAID. The last thing he’s going to do is get suspended. Also he’s only been in trouble once for a little weed and we blame that on LeGarrette Blount.
3. “The Rooneys and the Steelers don’t need selfish players on the team, he will cause a problem in the locker room” – How is he going to cause a problem in the locker room? Is he going to want more carries? NOPE. One of the reasons he is sitting out is because he knew the Steelers would run him into the ground in his last year. I think Lev is cool with sharing the load. Based on everything that has been said the players like Le’Veon, they just wanted him to show up.
4. “He disrespected the hard working people of this city” – Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula. It’s business baby. I’m sure the people of Pittsburgh aren’t going to give a shit if Le’Veon helps beat the Chiefs or Patriots in the playoffs. Everyone put their hurt feelings aside, we have work to do.